Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 2 coming to a close!

...is coming to a close and it was a successful day! My mother is a major food pusher, but I was able to resist the temptations of pot roast. I ate my salad and was legitimately full. There is nothing evil about pot roast, but I really didn't want to load up on a bunch of potatoes I don't need. My dinner was:


  • 2 cups lettuce, 1 cup spinach, fresh basil and oregano, 1/4 avocado, black beans, tossed with salt/pepper and red win vinegar.
  • Topped with sauted onions and egg plant. Yum!
For dessert I had a piece of banana bread. I was hungry again and even though it wasn't the best possible choice I could make but I'm at piece with it which is the important part.

After having some cheese when I got home at 7, my calories clocked in for the day at around 1700. Pretty close to where I was yesterday though I'm happier today with my choices than I was yesterday. I guess because I only had peanut butter once instead of 3 times, lol. And a few other things!

For my exercise I did the Insanity Cardio Recovery workout. Tomorrow it's another day of intense cardio. I'm geared up for it and ready to go! First in the morning though I will probably bring Baby E out to play somewhere fun. Tomorrow may be more challenging because it is less busy than it was today, but we're gonna take it a step at a time. For now I will enjoy this success!

No comments:

Post a Comment